lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007

CANCION ZUN DADA: TRADUCCIDA AL INGLES

traduccion en ingles cancion zun dada (jeniffer cares )Song zun givenYour meeting is not anything chance for my is little illogical vivid eh a historical act make your me taken to my to travelling you are my platonic love travel hitherto for a reasonable price Definitively your lips have something magnetic I me must take something energetic not kiero ke this magic moment is fallen(fallen due) because of it I become romantic Zun given .. zun given .. zun given zun zun given zun given .. zun given .. zun given zun zun givenIt(He,She) will look at you because I looking at the face me doi account(bill) ke I die to touch you since(as,like) yoo you soñe in every night ke I was staying awake mami without your heat .. but do not throw(shoot) my dreams in the soil and though almost I die you encontre (you encontre) It(He,She) will kiss you up to feeling yours will invent a world for the two will embrace you and sentiras my heat we will do sex with clothes this sera between you and me (x2) Let's dance your and yoooo...Zun given .. zun given .. zun given zun zun given zun given .. zun given .. zun given zun zun givenYour meeting is not anything chance for my is little illogical vivid eh a historical act make your me taken to my to travelling you are my platonic love travel hitherto for a reasonable price Definitively your lips have something magnetic I me must take something energetic not kiero ke this magic moment is fallen(fallen due) because of it I become romantic Zun given .. zun given .. zun given zun zun given zun given .. zun given .. zun given zun zun given It(He,She) will kiss you up to feeling yours will invent a world for the two will embrace you and sentiras my heat we will do sex with clothes this sera between you and me (x2) Let's dance your and yooo..Zun given .. zun given .. zun given zun zun given zun given .. zun given .. zun given zun zun givenZun given .. zun given .. zun given zun zun given zun given .. zun given .. zun given zun zun given

No hay comentarios: